Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WE ARE BACK ANDREADY TO GO!!

Grace Anne and I have had our share of learning and adventures!  WE have several great things to share with you! We are so very excited to let  our readers know that, though we have had to learn many a heartbreaking, expensive, and frustrating lesson in life about getting published and distributed.....WE ARE SURVIVOR'S!!!

On our journey I have learned a wealth of knowledge, and based on what I have learned , I feel more than ready to go and to finally live my dream of completing The Simply Grace Anne book series. Personally, I feel mistakes are for learning, though it is what you do with those mistakes that matter.

I truly had "almost" given up my dream of ever getting my book series published. THAT is most certainly not the case now.....I am MUCH stronger, much more prepared, as well as educated in this business/dream, I have a great team with me and I am going to live my dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment