Tuesday, March 24, 2015

OH WHAT FUN GRACE ANNE AND I HAD AT EAST ELEMENTARY IN HALLSVILLE,TEXAS

Oh my.....what an adventure Grace Anne and I have been on! We have been to so many schools and met so many students we can hardly wait to share with you. I am VERY proud to say that every student at East Elementary in Hallsville, Texas took the Grace Anne Pledge! So you can only imagine how fun their play time outside will be! 
I want to give a "HUGE" shout out to East Elementary head Librarian, Mrs. Rhonda McKinney and her "FABULOUS" library staff for hosting us....for we "loved' it. East Elementary Hallsville, Texas has a totally "'AMAZING" Library, with a real camp-ground  area complete with  a real tent!!! Well, as you will see when I post photo's Grace Anne camped out there off and on through the day....she "LOVED" it
                                  Book signing and Presentation at East Hallsville Elemenatry

No comments:

Post a Comment